Distal Ulna Plate 2.5
The ulnar head is the centre for rotation in the distal radio-ulnar joint during pronation and supination and must withstand considerable forces. Its distal ulnar surface also stabilizes the carpus and the hand. Stable fixation of distal ulna fractures ensures the congruence of the articulations and allows the early mobilisation of the wrist.
The head and neck of the distal ulnar are often anatomically small and narrow. The slim low profile, design of the Aptus plates conform well, while providing the necessary strength and stability. The plate design allows both a lateral (ulnar) as well as a volar or dorsal plate position.
- 2 different plate designs
- Plate thickness 1.6 mm
- HexaDrive in all screws, cortical and locking
- Consistent screw diameter: 1 twist drill, 1 screwdriver, locking or non-locking
- Ø 2.5 mm cortical screws: 8-34 mm (in 2 mm steps)
- Ø 2.5 mm locking screws: 8-34 mm (in 2 mm steps)
APTUS Radius 2.5