TriLock Calcaneus Plates 3.5
- TriLock – multidirectional (±15°) and angular stable locking technology
- All plate holes are compatible with TriLock and cortical screws
- Grade 4 Titanium for improved strength
- Plates may be cut and bent for a wide range of applications
Green: APTUS 3.5
- Robust construction thanks to frame design
- Screws are located in areas with the best bone quality
- Subtalar joint is provided with optimal support and access to the sustentaculum tali is improved
- Allowing for the directions of force in the calcaneus ensures a high degree of stability
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional