TriLock Distal Ulna Plates Y 2.5
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole *
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning
- K-wire holes for temporary fixation of the plate
- Anatomically pre-contoured plate design
* Exception: oblong hole"
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Low plate profile of 1.6 mm
- Up to three screws capture and stabilize even distal fragments
- Plate position can be either lateral (ulnar), volar or dorsal
- Anatomical plate design, easily contourable to provide the desired fit
- Two plate lengths to address fractures of the ulnar head, neck and the distal shaft
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional