TriLock Clavicle Plates 2.8
APTUS Clavicle System 2.8
The APTUS Clavicle system provides surgeons with a versatile and anatomical solution to treat fractures, osteotomies, malunions and non-unions of the clavicle.
Its highlights include superior lateral plates that feature two flaps for additional screws from anterior to posterior to increase stability. Furthermore, a flexible suture retrieval and fixation system can be added to the plate to address affected ligaments.
A specifically designed superior lateral shaft plate can be positioned towards lateral without interfering with the acromioclavicular joint whilst offering increased fixation options in this area.
The sophisticated choice of anatomical plates based on CT data reduces the need for plate bending.
The efficient and user-oriented system is backed up with easy to use instrumentation and innovative features to live up to its attention to stability.
- Plate curvatures determined based on CT data
- Choice of superior and anterior plate types
- Eight-hole superior midshaft plates in three different bend variations
- Specifically designed superior lateral shaft plate fits at the lateral end of the middle third to the beginning of the lateral third of the clavicle
- Multiple screw fixation options and additional A/P flaps in the lateral section of superior lateral plates
- Superior lateral plates featuring two flaps with the option of a flexible suture retrieval and fixation system
- Chamfered and narrowed plate ends with preangled screw holes
- Low plate profile with minimal screw head protrusion, rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions and in each screw hole*
* Exception: oblong hole
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Straightforward anatomical fit on variously shaped bones with reduced need for plate bending
- Relevant plate range offers flexible choice of the plates while keeping the system compact
- Possibility to position the superior lateral plate laterally but away from the AC joint
- More options for screw fixation and A/P flaps help to increase pull-out strength in the lateral section of superior lateral plates
- Chamfered and narrowed plate ends with preangled screw holes facilitate less invasive plate placement and fixation
- Consistent screw diameter of 2.8 mm for intraoperative simplicity
- Clavicle System 2.8 – Product Information
- Clavicle System 2.8 – Surgical Technique – Step by Step
- Clavicle System 2.8 — WHITE PAPER
- Clavicle System 2.8 — CASE STUDY ORIF displaced lateral clavicle fracture, Dr Michael Hackl, Germany
- Clavicle System 2.8 — CASE STUDY Fixation of a Displaced Neer Type IIA Fracture with the APTUS 2.8 Superior Lateral Shaft Plate, Mr Andrew C. Wright, UK
- Clavicle System 2.8 — CASE STUDY Management of recalcitrant non-union of the clavicle with a free vascularized medial femoral condyle corticoperiosteal bone flap
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional