CMC-I Fusion Plate 2.0, 3.0
- Precontoured and prebent anatomical plate design
- TriLock screw holes – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15°
- Compression oblong holes for cortical screws
- (Olive) K-wire holes for plate prefixation
- CCS 3.0 with short thread for transfixation
- Recess for central placement of the cannulated compression screw
Blue: APTUS 2.0
Yellow: APTUS 3.0
- Stable construct
- K-wire holes helps prefixing the plate - and thus the thumb – in the preferred position
- Proximal recess allows central placement of the transfixing cannulated compression screw
- Compression holes offer an additional option for compression of the fusion site
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.