TriLock Distal Radius Fracture Plate minimally invasive 2.5, Volar*
*only available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole*
- Low plate profile, rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection.
- Radiolucent aiming device
- Tapered proximal plate end and chamfered edges to facilitate insertion
- K-wire hole to assist with temporary plate fixation
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Narrow plate design allows for minimally invasive insertion and fixation procedure.
- Specifically designed aiming device (radiolucent)
– helps to insert and position the plate
– provides guidance when inserting the proximal screws
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.