TriLock MTP-1 Revision Plates 2.8
- K-wire slot for compression with K-wires
- Oblong hole for variable autograft fixation
- TriLockPLUS – Compression and angular stable locking
- Closely arranged distal holes
- K-wire hole for temporary fixation
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Oblong hole allows for variable autograft fixation
- Closely arranged distal holes enable treatment even of small fragments
- Stable bridging of bone defects
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional