TriLock Distal Fibula Plates 2.8/3.5, Lateral
Plate has a combination of 2.8 and 3.5 mm screws
20° posterior-anterior oblong hole and round hole with recess for syndesmotic screw fixation
Eight 2.8 Trilock screws in the thinner distal section
2.8 mm flap for fixation of Wagstaffe fragment
- Allows for the capture of small comminuted fractures in the head while still having the required strength in the shaft.
- 3.5 mm syndesmotic screws can always be placed in the preferred position.
- Several screw fixation options in the distal fragment.
- Wagstaffe fragment is fixed or buttressed in position without having to use an independent screw
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — WHITE PAPER
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 3.5 Tibia T-Plate, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 2.8 Syndesmotic Screw, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
- Ankle Fracture, Fibula Plate 2.8/3.5 & CCS Screws, Dr. Joshua A. Sebag, US — CASE STUDY
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.