Distal Humerus Plates 2.8
- Medial plate with recess to protect the ulnar nerve
- Decreasing plate thickness at the plate end
- Concave plate
- Increased stability at the level of the fracture zone
- Oblong hole for pre-fixation (2.8 mm cortical screw)
- Compression hole
- Screw holes for 2.8 mm TriLock locking or cortical screws
- 1.8 mm K-wire holes
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Anatomic plate design supports fracture reduction
- Insertion of transcondylar TriLock locking screws in the distal condylar bone
- Medial, lateral and posterolateral plate designs allow both 90° and 180° double plate configuration
- Low profile plates for maximum soft tissue protection Plates can be contoured to address anatomic variations
- Numerous intra-operative fixation options to address complex fractures due to a large number of screw holes
- No lateral protrusion of the medial plate
- Protection of the ulnar nerve with the medial plate
- Reduces lateral soft tissue dissection proximally with the lateral plate
- Good incorporation of distal fragments of the Capitulum by the posterolateral plate
- Attachment of transcondylar screws with the posterolateral plate via a lateral flap
- Reduction in plate thickness at the proximal end reduces the peak stresses in the humerus shaft
- Easy to use system thanks to uniform screw dimension of 2.8 mm
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional