TriLock Proximal Humerus Plates 3.5
- Anatomically optimized fit
- Additional bending of the XL plates follows the anatomy of the shaft
- Screws passing through the spiral blade increase the stability of the construct
- Markings for the two screws passing through the spiral blade
- Oblong hole for flexible positioning of the plate and for fixation of the spiral blade
- K-wire holes for temporary fixation
- Rounded edges for soft tissue protection
- Suture holes with rounded edges
- TriLock – multidirectional (±15°) and angular stable locking technology in each screw hole *
* Exception: oblong hole
Green: APTUS 3.5
- The asymmetrical form of the plate with posterior plate holes supports the fixation of the greater tubercle
- The anterior twist of the implant shaft may offer protection of the deltoid insertion
- Optional spiral blades reduce the risk of secondary varus displacement of the humeral head by means of additional calcar support1
- Spiral blades in a 40° or 50° angle allow for a flexible approach to the individual fracture pattern
- Suture holes with rounded edges facilitate soft tissue fixation with the plate already in position
- Diverging screw orientation in the proximal area supports a stable bone purchase
- Uniform screw diameter of 3.5 mm for TriLock screws and cortical screws
- Two TriLock screws passing through the spiral blade increase the overall stability of the construct
Literatur:1 Beirer M, Crönlein M, Venjakob AJ, Saier T, Schmitt-Sody M, Huber-Wagner S, Biberthaler P, Kirchhoff C:
Additional calcar support using a blade device reduces secondary varus displacement following reconstruction of the proximal humerus: a prospective study. Eur J Med Res 2015; 20: 82
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional