TriLock Radius and Ulna Shaft Plates 2.8
- TriLockPLUS screw holes offer the advantage of locking and compression in one step
- Oblong holes for minor plate adjustments
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions and in each screw hole*
- K-wire holes to assist with temporary plate fixation
- Low plate profile, rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
*Exception: oblong holes
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Precontoured and straight plate designs to facilitate anatomical reduction of shaft fractures
- Numerous plate lengths to address different fracture patterns
- Offset screw arrangement to address small fragments more easily and to provide additional stability
- Tapered plate ends may help reduce peak stresses on the bone
- Consistent screw diameter of 2.8 mm for intraoperative simplicity
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional