TriLock Wrist Fusion Plates 2.5
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions and in each screw hole*
- Consistent screw diameter of 2.5 mm for intraoperative simplicity
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning and to facilitate axial compression
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- K-wire holes to assist with temporary plate fixation
- Plates are compatible with the screws and instruments of the APTUS Wrist Radius System 2.5
* Exception: oblong hole and pre-angled screw holes for cortical screws
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Fusion of radiocarpal and midcarpal joint without arthrodesis of the carpometacarpal joint
- Physiological motion in the carpometacarpal joint is maintained
- Plate with long bend, for example for medium to large wrists
- Plate with short bend, for example for small wrists or for arthrodesis following proximal row carpectomy
- Numerous screw holes for angular stable fixation of various carpal bones
- Two pre-angled screw holes for cortical screws allow for additional fixation of scaphoid and lunate or bone graft
- Double shaft design provides high rotational stability
- Offset screw alignment in the shaft area to avoid screw collisions
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional