MODUS® 2 Midface
MODUS 2 Midface offers a wide selection of anatomical and indication-specific plate designs for trauma repair, fixation of maxillary osteotomies and reconstructive procedures in the midface.
- Large selection of plate designs for more treatment flexibility
- Reduced complexity as all screws are compatible with all plates
- Uniform color concept for clear identification of drills and screws
- Large selection of screws, including self-drilling SpeedTip screws
- Cortical screws with improved insertion behavior thanks to optimized thread on the screw head and tapered shaft
- Plates, screws and drills are also available sterile
Red: MODUS 1.2
Green: MODUS 1.5
Yellow: MODUS 1.8
- A single screwdriver for all screws thanks to the uniform HexaDrive screw head design
- A range of plate thicknesses to accommodate all anatomical midface regions in terms of bone density, soft tissue coverage and stability
- HexaDrive interface with self-holding properties between screw and screwdriver
- Simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology
- SpeedTip thread design allows screws to be inserted directly without predrilling except in very hard bone
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional