- Available in two widths (8 mm and 10 mm) and two angles (0° and 26°)
- Leg length 10 mm
- Barbed legs
- Staple design and drill guide allow for compression
- Two drills and the corresponding drill guide are included
- Positioning instrument for precise insertion
- Complete, functional, sterile and compact on the shelf
Meeting anatomical needs and surgeon’s preference. | Barbed legs can prevent migration of the staple. | Saving reprocessing capacity and resources. | Lean material and supply management – 1 item, 1 price. | Reducing OR idle time.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.