APTUS Cannulated Compression Screws 7.0
Self-drilling and self-tapping screw design:
- Patented SpeedTip polygonal geometry
and thread design
- Precise and sharp thread
- Optimized cutting geometry
- Tapered shaft
Large thread surfaces
- Short and long threaded screws
- Fully threaded screws (without compression effect)
Patented HexaDrive screw head
Turquoise: APTUS 7.0
- Less effort is required to insert screws due to SpeedTip design
- Fewer surgical steps due to self-drilling and self-tapping screw design
- Large thread surfaces allow for compression in bone with lower density
- Secure connection between screw and screwdriver due to HexaDrive screw head
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.