SpeedTip CCS 3.0 Cannulated Compression Screws
Precise, sharp thread
Optimized cutting geometry
Patented SpeedTip polygonal geometry and thread design
Patented HexaDrive screw head
Fully threaded screws
Short and long threaded screws
Yellow: APTUS 3.0
- Compression of fragments
- Substantially less effort required to insert screws
- Fewer surgical steps
- Easy application
- Compression also in bone with lower density
Improved purchase in cortical and cancellous bone
- Choice of short and long distal threads for interfragmentary application in a wide variety of indications
- Screws can be inserted directly without pre-drilling
- Reduced risk of bone fragment displacement thanks to the excellent cutting behavior
- Effortless insertion – the polygonal tip pushes bone debris aside
- Secure connection between screw and screwdriver
- Increased torque transmission
- Simplified screw pick-up due to patented selfholding technology
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.