TriLock 4CF Plate 2.0/2.3
- TriLock – multidirectional (±15°) and angular stable locking technology
- Rounded edges and smooth surface
- Pre-contoured plate geometry
- Concave shape
- Two screw rows
- Two sizes (standard and small)
Blue: APTUS 2.0
Brown: APTUS 2.3
- Screws can pivot freely by ± 15° in all directions for optimal positioning, fine tuning capabilities of fracture fragments , low overall profile even in the fully angled screw position of maximal ±15°
- Protection of the soft tissues
- Anatomical fit
- Minimal bone removal during reaming and simple intraoperative use
- In every carpal bone at least two screws can be inserted
- Fitting individual anatomical requirements
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.