TriLock Distal Radius Rim Plates 2.5, Volar
- Flap thickness of 0.6 mm, flaps can be bent up to 35°
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole *
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Oblong hole for variable positioning of the plate
- Radiolucent drill guide block available for rapid and easy angulation of screws
- K-wire holes for temporary fixation of the plate
* Exception: oblong hole and flaps
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Bendable distal flaps: For support and fixation of volar rim fragments
- Anatomically pre-contoured plate design
- Improved anatomical fit*
- Low plate profile of 1.8 mm
- First distal screw row for support of the central aspect of the radiocarpal joint
- Second distal screw row provides stabilization of the dorsal rim
* Evaluated on 250 cadaver bones
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.