TRILOCK GRID PLATES 2.8
- Variable positioning due to generic plate shape
- Relief holes for homogeneous stress distribution and uniform bending
- Homogeneous stress distribution
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Generic shape allows for many applications and plate positions*
- Low plate profile
- Able to be contoured to the individual anatomy*
(* based on the indications as stated in the Surgical Technique)
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.