TriLock Olecranon Double Plates 2.8
- Curved shape for positioning around the olecranon tip
- Narrow bar for minimal incision into the tendon insertion
- Oblong hole for fine axial adjustment (2.8 mm cortical screw)
- 1.6 mm K-wire holes
- Plate thickness 1.6 mm
- Screw holes for 2.8 mm TriLock locking or cortical screws
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Lateral plate positioning prevents possible healing disorders of the skin
- Fixation of small proximal fragments
- Additional fixation options and stability due to double plating technique
- No invasion of the triceps tendon insertion with distal fractures
- Easy to use system with uniform screw dimension of 2.8 mm (TriLock locking and cortical screws)
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.