TriLock Olecranon Tension Plate 2.8
- Pre-angled proximal holes for 2.8 mm lag screws
- Oblong holes to adjust the plate (2.8 mm cortical screws)
- 0.5 mm bar thickness
- Screw holes for 2.8 mm TriLock locking or cortical screws
- 1.6 mm K-wire holes
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Low implant profile reduces soft tissue irritation
- Solid anchoring using screws reduces the risk of explantation
- Controlled and uniform compression of the fracture area
- Primary fixation of the fracture using lag screws is more stable than K-wires
- Solid anchoring, even in osteoporotic bones
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.