TriLock RSL Fusion Plates 2.5, dorsal
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole *
- Offset screw alignment in the shaft area for: Prevention of screw collisions
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- K-wire holes for temporary fixation of the plate
* Exception: oblong hole"
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Anatomical plate geometries for simple intraoperative application
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.