MODUS® 2 Mandible
Currently only available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
The new MODUS 2 Mandible offers a wide range of plate designs for a variety of mandibular treatments.
- A system for the treatment of mandibular traumas and reconstructions
- Selection of anatomical and indication-specific plate designs for fractures and reconstructions
- Compact and streamlined plate portfolio
- New grid design for bridging and trauma plates
- Large selection of screws, including self-drilling SpeedTip screws and locking TriLock screws
- Uniform color concept for clear identification of drills and screws
- Plates, screws and drills are also available sterile
Blue: MODUS 2.0
Brown: MODUS 2.3
Purple: MODUS 2.5
- A single screwdriver for all screws thanks to the uniform HexaDrive screw head design
- Anatomical plate designs in several plate thicknesses cover the various regions in the mandible in terms of bone thickness, soft tissue coverage and stability and reduce intraoperative bending.
- HexaDrive interface with self-holding properties between screw and screwdriver
- Simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology
- SpeedTip thread design allows screws to be inserted directly without predrilling except in very hard bone
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.