SpeedTip® Cannulated Compression Screws
- Sharp screws to cover numerous areas of use across upper and lower limb due to
- patented SpeedTip polygonal geometry
- precise and sharp thread
- optimized cutting geometry
- Self-holding porperties beween screw and screwdriver due to patented HexaDrive
Turquoise: CCS 1.7
Purple: CCS 2.2
Yellow: CCS 3.0
Brown: CCS 4.0
Dark blue: CCS 5.0
Turquoise: CCS 7.0
- Functionally unique cutting of the bone with immediate bite 1 and reduced insertion torque thanks to SpeedTip screw design
- Direct implantation without predrilling 2:
The triangular tip design permits simultaneous drilling, tapping and compression of the bone tissue during insertion for increased pull-out stability 3, 4
- Simplified screw pick-up and increased torque transmission due to patented self holding
1 Spiegel, A.; Pochlatko, N.; Zeuner, H.; Lang, A.: Biomechanical Tests of Different Cannulated Compression Screws (on file; Medartis AG, Switzerland)
2 Except in very hard bone
3 Heidemann, W.; Terheyden, H.; Gerlach, K. L.: Analysis of the osseous / metal interface of drill free screws and self-tapping screws (Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, 2001, 29, 69 – 74)
4 Heidemann, W.; Terheyden, H.; Gerlach, K. L.: In-vivo-Untersuchungen zum Schrauben-Knochen-Kontakt von Drill-Free- Schrauben und herkömmlichen selbstschneidenden Schrauben (Mund Kiefer GesichtsChir 5 2001: 17 – 21)
Three thread designs
CCS 1.7: long thread and fully threaded
CCS 2.2, 3.0: short and long thread
CCS 4.0, 5.0, 7.0: short and long thread and fully threaded
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional