3.5 TriLock Straight Plates
- Reconstruction design offset screw geometry in the shaft to reduce screw collision in narrow bones
- Blunt end on both sides of the plate
- K-wire hole distally and proximally as well as between the screw holes for temporary fixation with K-wires
- 2-, 3-, and 4- hole plates have recessed screw holes
- Allows the plate to be contoured to the various shapes of the bone
- Assist in MIPO insertion of the plate
- Plates can be temporarily held in position during screw fixation of the plate.
- Buttons from syndesmosis suture implants can sit flush to the plate and be held in place
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional