TRILOCK DISTAL ULNA PLATES 2.5
General plate features
- TriLock – multidirectional (±15°) and angular stable locking technology
- Consistent screw diameter of 2.5 mm for intraoperative simplicity
- Plates are compatible with the screws and instruments of the APTUS Distal Radius System 2.5
- K-wire holes to assist with temporary plate fixation
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning
- Treatment of complex head fractures
- Anatomically precontoured plate design and low plate profile
- Plate thickness in the shaft of 1.6 mm to 1.4 mm distally for soft tissue protection
- Multiple distal screw fixation options for a good support and fixation of complex head fractures
- Two plate lengths to address individual fracture patterns
Purple: APTUS 2.5
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional