TriLock Rotation Plate, 3/3-Hole 2.0/2.3, 1.2/1.5
- TriLock – multidirectional (±15°) and angular stable locking technology
- Rounded edges and smooth surface
- Pre-contoured plate geometry
- Offset screw holes
- Double-bars in the shaft
- Transverse oblong hole for rotational adjustment close to the joint
Red: APTUS 1.2
Green: APTUS 1.5
Blue: APTUS 2.0
Brown: APTUS 2.3
- Screws can pivot freely by ± 15° in all directions for optimal positioning, fine tuning capabilities of fracture fragments , low overall profile even in the fully angled screw position of maximal ±15°
- Protection of the soft tissues
- Anatomical fit
- Avoid collisions between screws and prevent fracture propagation during drilling and screw insertion
- Increased torsional stability
- Rotational correction up to 25° with an osteotomy near the metaphyseal area
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.