TriLock RSL Fusion Plates, volar and dorsal 2.5
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions and in each screw hole*
- Minimal screw head protrusion thanks to internal locking contour
- Consistent screw diameter of 2.5 mm for intraoperative simplicity
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning and to facilitate axial compression
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Plates are compatible with the screws and instruments of the APTUS Wrist Radius System 2.5
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Volar and dorsal plates for fusion of radius, scaphoid and lunate (RSL)
- Physiological motion in the midcarpal joint is maintained
- Anatomical plate designs for simple intraoperative use
- Two screws can be inserted in each carpal bone
- Double shaft design provides high rotational stability
- Low plate profile of 1.6 mm
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional