TriLock TMT-1 Plantar Fusion Plates 2.8
- Plate design minimizes conflict with tibital anterior tendon insertion*
- optimized plate design allows for soft tissue friendly access
- Anatomical plate shape*
*(Plaass et al.: "Placement of Plantar Plates for Lapidus Arthrodesis Anatomical Considerations" Seven plantar plate designs were analyzed on 29 anatomic specimens with regard to plate position towards the tibialis anterior tendon, gerneral plate design as well as the nexessity of further beding. The APTUS plantar fusion plate achieved the best result.)
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Screw alignment along with the TriLock multidirectionality allow soft tissue freindly access
- Plate positioning minimizes overlapping with the insertion of the tibital anterior tendon*
- Anatomical plate shape makes beding almost unnecessary*
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional