TriLock Total Wrist Fusion Plates 2.5
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions and in each screw hole*
- Minimal screw head protrusion – especially in the metacarpal area – thanks to internal locking contour
- Consistent screw diameter of 2.5 mm for intraoperative simplicity
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning and to facilitate axial compression
- Chamfered edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- K-wire holes to assist with temporary plate fixation
- Plates are compatible with the screws and instruments of the APTUS Wrist Radius System 2.5
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Fusion of radiocarpal, midcarpal and carpometacarpal joint
- Plate with long bend, for example for medium to large wrists
- Plate with short bend, for example for small wrists or for arthrodesis following proximal row carpectomy
- Straight plate for fusion in slight flexion, for example in rheumatoid arthritis
- Offset screw arrangement reduces the risk of axial bone splitting in the metacarpal area
- Multiple screw holes for angular stable fixation of various carpal bones
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.