TriLock Ulna Shortening Plate 2.5
- Osteotomies can be performed with either a 45° or 90° angle
- Chamfered edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- TriLock – multidirectional (± 15°) and angular stable locking technology
- Compatible with the screws and instruments of the APTUS Distal Radius System 2.5
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Rotation-proof and guided compression
- Finely adjustable saw guide (2-8 mm) for precise and parallel osteotomies
- Controlled compression is generated and maintained by means of the spindle
- Recess on the plate allows for osteotomy with fixed plate
- Low plate profile of 3.2 mm"
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.