TriLock Distal Tibia Plates 3.5, T and L
Reconstruction plate design between holes
Distal holes are angled 10° proximally
Oblong hole for 3.5 mm cortical screws
- Plates can be bent 3D
- Angled holes place screws away from the joint
- Oblong hole allows for adjustment of the plate position before final fixation
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — WHITE PAPER
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 3.5 Tibia T-Plate, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 2.8 Syndesmotic Screw, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional