MODUS® 2 Orthognathics
The new MODUS 2 Orthognathics offers a wide range of plate designs for maxillary (midface) and mandibular osteotomies.
- Large selection of plate designs for more treatment flexibility
- Large selection of screws, including self-drilling SpeedTip screws and locking TriLock screws
- Fine gradation of plate sizes
- Uniform color concept for clear identification of drills and screws
- Plates, screws and drills are also available sterile
Red: MODUS 1.2
Green: MODUS 1.5
Yellow: MODUS 1.8
Blue: MODUS 2.0
Brown: MODUS 2.3
- Two screwdrivers for all screws thanks to the uniform HexaDrive screw head design HD4 for midface, HD6 for mandible
- Anatomical plate design for the L and Z plates based on clinical CT data allows for easier shaping.
- Laser markings can serve as an orientation guide when bending plates and as an aid for intraoperative occlusion adjustment.
- Simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology
- SpeedTip thread design allows screws to be inserted directly without pre-drilling except in very hard bone
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.