TriLock Distal Tibia Plates 2.8/3.5, Medial
Multiple holes in the head of the plate accept 2.8 mm and 3.5 mm TriLock and cortical screws
Oblong hole for one 3.5 mm cortical screw
3.5 mm compression hole with a cortical screw
Possibility to insert up to three 2.8 mm TriLock screws in the distal plate end
- Option to use small or large screws in bone fragments
- Oblong hole allows for adjustment of the plate position before final fixation
- 2 – 3 mm of compression can be achieved through the plate with one cortical screw
- 2.8 mm screws in the plate end allow for the capture of malleolar fragments in Weber fractures
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — WHITE PAPER
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 3.5 Tibia T-Plate, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 2.8 Syndesmotic Screw, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.