TriLock Four Corner Fusion Plates 2.0/ 2.3
- Four Corner Fusion plates in two sizes to meet individual anatomical requirements
- TriLock – multidirectional angular stability of ± 15° in all directions*
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Specifically designed reamers for each plate
- The plates are compatible with the screws and instruments of the APTUS Hand System 2.0/2.3
- * Exception: Inner screw holes of the 4CF plate (A-4660.10)
Blue: APTUS 2.0
Brown: APTUS 2.3
- Specifically developed plates for fusion of capitate, hamate, triquetrum and lunat
- 4CF plate, for example for medium to large wrists
- Small 4CF plate, for example for small wrists
- Compression and stable fixation of the carpal bones
- Inner screw holes for compression of the carpal bones being fused using cortical screws (optional for small 4CF plate)
- Outer screw holes for angular stable fixation using TriLock screws
- At least two screws can be inserted in each carpal bone
- Concave shape of the plates and the corresponding reamers
- Minimal bone removal
- Easy handling without intraoperative tilting of the plates
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional