MODUS® 2 WSD
- Osteosynthesis on the mandibular angle, ascending ramus and condyle
- Orthognathic surgery (sagittal split osteotomy / ramus osteotomy)
- Intraoral plate and screw removal
- Removable holding fork for plates and screws allows one-handed placement and positioning of plates. After use, the holder can be retracted and turned to the side to ensure the best possible visibility in situ.
- Head height of 8 mm and slim shape of the shaft provide the best possible freedom of movement and overview in situ.
- Standardized INTRA coupling (ISO 3964) allows connection to power systems from different manufacturers, enabling powered drilling.
- The 90° screwdriver features a 1.75 : 1 transmission to facilitate manual screw insertion.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional