2.8 TriLock Plates, C
- Available in two sizes with a plate thickness of 1.6 mm
- Anatomical design and low plate profile
- Centric hole to fix a wedge or a bone graft
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Plate can be positioned independently over the osteotomy in conjunction with a wedge
- U-shaped wedge design allows for osseous integration
- Can be used with any wedge of the modular wedge system 2.8/3.5
- Ease of use due to uniform instrumentation for plate and wedge
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional