Shareholders, analysts, the media and other interested parties can find relevant information for assessing the company here.
15 years of continuous innovation in internal fixation
All necessary financial information of the company at a glance.
All press releases and ad-hoc releases from Medartis.
Sales in CHFm
-4% in CHF
+1% in local currencies (131.2 CHFm(1))
EBITDA in CHFm
16% EBITDA margin reported
16% EBITDA margin adjusted(2)
- Solid 1% local growth above the market
- 13% second half year growth in direct markets
- Stable EBITDA margin despite the pandemic
- 27 new jobs added over 12 months
(1) Fx adjusted.
(2) Adjusted - extraordinary impairment on intangible assets of CHF 1.7 million and additional inventory provisions of CHF 0.6 million.
|Sales at constant currencies*||131.2||131.2||+1%|
|Operating profit (EBIT)||7.4||7.0||3.8||6.0||-14%|
|EBITDA at constant currencies*||21.8||22.4||+12%|
|EBITDA margin at constant currencies*||17%||17%||+2pp|
(1) Excluding a provision for possible price and commission agreements in Brazil of CHF 3.0 million and excluding positive effect from pension fund plan amendment of CHF 3.4 million.
(2) Excluding extraordinary impairment on intangible assets of CHF 1.7 million and additional inventory provisions of CHF 0.6 million.
(3) Year-end figure as per 31.12.2020.
* Alternative Performance Measure: Due to the latest economic developments, several currencies in which we also operate (mainly EUR, USD, AUD and BRL) have lost value compared to our reporting currency (CHF). We therefore show “at constant currencies” performance measures, calculated with a consistent currency FX rate for 2019 and 2020 (2019 monthly FX rates applied to 2020 figures), whereby Cost of Goods Sold is primarily production costs incurred in CHF. These alternative performance measures are only shown for the full-year 2020 and not for the full-year 2019, as the sole reason for these alternative performance measures is to show the operating performance in 2020 with no major FX influence, which only existed for the period under review.
Medartis relies on efficient cooperation between the Board of Directors and the company management. We respect the interests of our shareholders and rely on clear rules in addition to open, transparent corporate communication.
|NAME||POSITION||COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP||FIRST ELECTED||END CURRENT PERIOD|
|Dr. h.c. Thomas Straumann||Chairman||-||1998||2021||add|
|Dominik Ellenrieder||Vice Chairman||Chairman of the RC|
Member of the SIC
|Willi Miesch||Member of the Board||Chairman of the SIC|
Member of the RC
|Dr. Jürg Greuter||Member of the Board||Member of the RC||1997||2021||add|
|Dr. med. Daniel B. Herren||Member of the Board||Member of the SIC||2017||2021||add|
|Roland Hess||Member of the Board||Chairman of the FAC||2017||2021||add|
|Damien Tappy||Member of the Board||Member of the FAC||2018||2021||add|
|Marco Gadola||Member of the Board||Member of the FAC||2020||2021||add|
RC = Remuneration Committee | FAC = Finance and Audit Committee | SIC = Strategy and Innovation Committee
Annual General Meeting
2021 half-year results
2021 full-year results
Annual General Meeting
The following analysts evaluate the performance of Medartis stock and the investment opportunities for investors.
Mr Daniel Buchta
Bryan Garnier & Co.
Mr. Dylan van Haaften
26 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
Frau Tanya Hansalik
The 2020 Annual General Meeting of Medartis Holding AG will take place as scheduled and within the announced framework. In the event of any changes due to the evolving situation around the Covid-19 pandemic further information will be provided here.
Would you like to be informed about Medartis at first hand? Register and receive our news in electronic form.