MODUS® 2 IMF
- Immediate measure to immobilize mandibular fractures or for conservative treatment
- Intraoperative fixation of occlusion
- Postoperative fixation to immobilize the mandible
Blue: MODUS 2.0
- Enlarged head diameter to secure elastomeric ligatures
- Self-drilling SpeedTip thread design allows direct screw insertion without predrilling*
- Reinforced screw core for increased shear strength
- Through bores in which to insert the ligature wires are placed parallel to the markings at the screw head
- Flat head design for soft tissue protection
*With very hard bone it may still be necessary to predrill
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.