TriLock Distal Radius Small Fragment Plates 2.5
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole*
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning
- K-wire holes for temporary fixation of the plate
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Low plate profile of 1.6 mm
- Anatomical plate design, easily contourable to provide the desired fit
- Small fragment plates in L, T and straight design to address individual fracture patterns and anatomies
- Internal fixation of the intermediate and radial column
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.