TriLock Coronoid Plate 2.0
- Anatomical plate design for left and right
- TriLock – multidirectional (± 15°) and angular stable locking technology
- Screw angle can be adapted intraoperatively and fracture fragments can be fine-tuned
- Integrated and compatible with the existing APTUS Elbow System 2.0
- K-wire holes for temporary plate and fragment fixation
- Bending to be contoured to the individual anatomy
- Combination of 2.0 TriLock screws and cortical screws
- Oblong hole for flexible fixation of the sublime tubercle
Blue: APTUS 2.0
- Buttressing and fixation of the sublime tubercle for restoration of the elbow stability (indirect refixation of the medial collateral ligament)
- For the anterior as well as the anteromedial variation of the Hotchkiss approach
- Possibility of subchondral screw placement
- Proximal oblong hole increases flexibility of screw placement and angulation
- Low plate profile, rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Uniform screw diameter of 2.0 mm
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional