TriLock Distal Fibula Plates 2.8, Straight
1.6 mm thick plates with offset screw geometry in the shaft
Oblong hole for 2.8 mm cortical screws
Standard plate – three screw placements in the distal section of the plate
K-wire hole distally and proximally for temporary fixation with K-wires
- Soft tissue protection with reduced collision of screws in narrow bones.
- Plate position can be adjusted on the bone before final fixation.
- Three distal screw holes in the distal plate end for extra fixation in osteoporotic bone
- Plates can be temporarily held in position during screw fixation of the plate.
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Ankle Trauma System 2.8/3.5 — WHITE PAPER
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 3.5 Tibia T-Plate, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & 2.8 Syndesmotic Screw, Dr. Tim Schepers, Netherlands — CASE STUDY
- Ankle Fracture, 2.8 Fibula Plate & CCS Screws, Dr. Joshua A. Sebag, US — CASE STUDY
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional