TriLock Lunate Facet Plates 2.5, Volar
- Hook thickness of 0.6 mm
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole *
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Oblong hole for variable positioning of the plate
- K-wire holes for temporary fixation of the plate
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Combination of hook and TriLock plate for fixation of isolated, ulnar-sided rim fragments
- Stabilization of the sigmoid notch and the lunate facet
- Distal suture holes for additional soft tissue fixation
- Chamfered distal plate edge for minimal implant protrusion
- Low plate profile of 1.6 mm
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional