TRILOCK MTP-1 FUSION PLATES 2.8
- Three defined dorsiflexion angles
- 10° valgus angle
- TriLockPLUS – Compression and angular stable locking
- K-wire hole for temporary fixation
- K-wire slot for compression with K-wires
Orange: APTUS 2.8
- Reduced likelihood of collisions of transverse screws
- Improved anatomical fit
- Additional proximal plate hole for increased primary stability in poor bone quality
- Hallux System 2.8 – Product Information (Non-USA)
- FOOT System 2.0 ‒ 3.5 ‒ Surgical Technique
- Case Study - MTP fusion using MTP plates on grade III Hallux rigidus after failed conservative treatment
- Case study - Treatment of severe hallux valgus and lesser ray lateral dislocations treated with a MTP1 fusion and P1 percutaneous osteotomies
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional