TriLock Radial Head Plates 2.0
- Plate sizing designed to address the «safe zone»
- Two proximal rows of screws for better support of the head
- Two plate bars in the shaft region for increased stability
- Holes in the shaft region are offset to prevent screw collisions
- Screw holes for 2.0 mm TriLock locking or cortical screws
- Plate thickness 1.4 mm
- 1.2 mm K-wire holes
Blue: APTUS 2.0
- Low plate profile reduces soft tissue irritations 
- Highly stable fixation despite low plate profile
- Treatment of complex multi-fragment fractures possible [2–4]
- Easy to use system thanks to uniform screw dimension of 2.0 mm (TriLock locking and cortical screws)
[1–4] Literature on page 2 of Product Info"
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional