TriLock T-Plate, 5/4 Hole 1.2/1.5
- TriLock – multidirectional (±15°) and angular stable locking technology
- Rounded edges and smooth surface
- Pre-contoured plate geometry
- Offset screw holes
- Double screw row
- Double-bars in the shaft
Red: APTUS 1.2
Green: APTUS 1.5
- Screws can pivot freely by ±15° in all directions for optimal positioning, fine tuning capabilities of fracture fragments , low overall profile even in the fully angled screw position of maximal ±15°
- Protection of the soft tissues
- Anatomical fit
- Avoid collisions between screws and prevent fracture propagation during drilling and screw insertion
- More screw options in the subchondral area for support of the articular surface
- Increased torsional stability
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional