TriLock Distal Radius Correction Plates 2.5, Volar
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole*
- Buttressing of the RCJ and DRUJ due to the possibility of converging screw placement
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Oblong hole for variable plate positioning
- K-wire holes for temporary fixation of the plate
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Low plate profile of 1.6 mm
- Applicable also for complex radius reconstructions
- Fixation of transplant possible
- Distal plate edge for simplified finding and adjusting the ulnar inclination angle
- Support of extension fractures with involvement of the radial styloid
TECHNOLOGICAL MILESTONES IN OSTEOSYNTHESIS.
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional