TriLock Distal Radius Plates XL 2.5, Volar
- TriLock – variable angle of ± 15° in all directions in each screw hole*
- TriLockPLUS screw holes combine compression and angular stability in one step
- Rounded edges and a smooth surface for soft tissue protection
- Oblong hole for variable positioning of the plate
- K-wire holes to assist with temporary plate fixation
- Buttressing of the RCJ and DRUJ due to the possibility of converging screw placement
- Anatomically pre-contoured plate design in the shaft and distal area available in three different lengths
- Offset screw holes in the shaft avoid screw collisions
* Exception: oblong hole
Purple: APTUS 2.5
- Stable fixation with a variable plate profile in the shaft of 3.2 mm to 1.8 mm distally
- Two-row screw arrangement in the distal area for subchondral support
Patented TriLock® locking technology with spherical three-point wedge-locking for multidirectional and angular stable osteosynthesis.
Treatment of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of bones e.g. in the hand, wrist, elbow, foot with the appropriate screw size.
Patented HexaDrive® screw head design for increased torque transmission with simplified screw pick-up due to patented self-holding technology.
The following information are exclusively dedicated to Healthcare Professionals. Please click on the confirmation button below if you declare to be a Healthcare Professionals.
I'm a Healthcare Professional.I'm no Healthcare Professional